Welcome to the Henry County Probate Court. This page has been developed to assist the citizens of Henry County and other interested parties with matters that come within the Court's areas of responsibility.
Many citizens were not familiar with the Probate Court or the duties and responsibilities of the Judge of Probate. It is our goal to help you gain new insight and a better appreciation and understanding of the Henry County Probate Court by the information detail on our site.
The Judge of Probate is an elected official that deals with a number of important issues and concerns that are personal to the persons residing in Henry County. These issues range from the probate of wills, administration of estates, appointment of guardians and various other issues that affect the daily lives of Henry County's citizens. The Henry County Probate Court is open to all residents of Henry County, no matter their age, gender, race, social or economic status.
Hours of the Probate Court
ABBEVILLE HOURS OF OPERATION
- Location: Henry County Courthouse
- Street: 101 Court Square, Suite A
- City: Abbeville, Alabama 36310
- Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Telephone 334-585-3257
HEADLAND HOURS OF OPERATION
- Location: Headland National Bank
- Street: 18057 U.S. Highway 431 South
- City: Headland, Alabama 36345
- Hours: Thurs. only 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM